Apply for a Living Learning Community
What do I need to do to apply for a Living Learning Community?
- Apply and be accepted to the University of Nevada and, if applicable, the Honors Program
- Apply for On-Campus housing and submit the initial payment
- Meet eligibility requirements for courses - Your high school transcripts and placement exams will be used to determine eligibility
- Fill out our online application for a living learning community
- To be considered, you must become eligible for freshman registration by:
- Accepting your admission to the University of Nevada through MyNEVADA.
- Making your $250 Advanced Registration payment
- Completing your Advanced Registration Questionnaire
- Students who apply and are eligible for freshman registration will be contacted regarding their eligibility for the Living Learning Community beginning February
Living Learning Community spaces are filled on a first-come first-served based upon housing application date and meeting eligibility requirements. Application to the Living Learning Community does not guarantee acceptance to a community.