To complete the Honors Program, an Honors student must,
- Earn a University of Nevada, Reno undergraduate degree;
- Satisfy all major and Honors Program requirements;
- Remain in good standing;
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.25 each semester;
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.25 at the time of graduation;
- Complete a minimum of six (6) Honors credits each year;
- Demonstrate significant contributions to Honors academic and social activities;
- Meet with an Honors advisor once a year;
- Complete a minimum of 30 credits of Honors coursework;
- Complete an Honors Thesis/Project and an oral defense.
If an Honors student has completed the requirements of the Honors Program and plans to graduate in the Honors Program within the next year, the student should complete the Application to Graduate in the Honors Program form online. Submit this form by September 15 for December graduation and by February 15 for May graduation.
After graduation, please fill out the Honors Program Exit Survey. Graduate feedback is used in evaluating and improving the Honors Program.