To complete the Honors Program, an Honors student must,
- Earn a University of Nevada, Reno undergraduate degree;
- Satisfy all major and Honors Program requirements;
- Remain in good standing;
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.25 at the time of graduation;
- Complete a minimum of six (6) Honors credits each year;
- Demonstrate significant contributions to Honors academic and social activities;
- Meet with an Honors advisor once a year;
- Complete a minimum of 30 credits of Honors coursework;
- Complete an Honors Thesis/Project and an oral defense.
If an Honors student has completed the requirements of the Honors Program and plans to graduate from the Honors Program within the next year, the student should complete the Honors Program Exit Survey.