Graduate Dean’s Leadership Council
The University of Nevada, Reno's Graduate Dean's Leadership Council supports the educational mission of the Graduate School, provides council to the Graduate Dean, and advances engagement with local, regional and global communities in engineering, the arts, and the health, social and natural sciences.
The Graduate School has cultivated a number or programs which support the mission of the Graduate Dean's Leadership Council.
- Promoting and awarding research with events such as the Three-Minute Thesis Competition
- Recruitment programs (Gradventure, GradFIT)
- Professional development including speaker and workshop leader fees and subscriptions to resources made free for students
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Postdoctoral Affairs
- Travel opportunities
- Interdisciplinary programs provide students the unique opportunity to specialize in research beyond what traditional programs are able to offer
Donations and fees directly support the council's initiatives.
If you are interested in joining the Graduate Dean's Leadership Council, please contact Pam Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council members can pay the annual dues on our annual dues marketplace listing.