I investigate earthquake activity in Reno, Nevada and the surrounding rural communities. My research uses fault trench studies and OSL dating methods to understand the paleoseismicity of the region. That data is then utilized for research in long-term tectonic deformation rates of lacustrine and basin sediments across the northern Walker Lane.
- Field geology and mapping
- Geochemistry, sedimentology, lacustrine geology
- Tertiary-Quaternary geology, stratigraphy, geomorphology
- Neotectonics, paleoseismology, earthquake geology
- M.Sc., Geology, California State University, Long Beach, 2013
- B.A., Art Studio-Photography, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2005