Bachelor of Science in Hydrogeology
- Advising Info: Academic Advising
Undergraduate students majoring in Hydrogeology take courses like Natural Science, Urban Geology, Earth Materials and Geochemistry. Professionals with degrees in Hydrogeology can find careers working in, among other areas, government, academia, as consultants and for environmental institutions or land developers.
- CHEM 201 - General Chemistry for Scientists and Engineers I (4 units)
- GEOL 101 - General Geology (4 units)
- ENG 102 - Composition II (3 units)
- MATH 181 - Calculus I (4 units)
For detailed course description visit the General Course Catalog.
Related Degrees and Programs
Contact College of Science
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557