- B.A. - Climate, Water, and Ecosystems
- B.A. - Environmental Policy and Management
- B.A. - Globalization, Politics, and Place
- B.S. - Climate, Water, and Ecosystems
- B.S. - Environmental Policy and Management
- B.S. - Geotechnologies
The Department of Geography emphasizes the study of landscape change and human-environment interactions in arid and mountainous environments. Coursework emphasizes the integration of human and physical geography and encourages the use of geospatial technologies (GIS, remote sensing, and cartography).