Fall 2018 Council Recruitment Events:
- Chapter House Tours: Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12pm in the Manzanita Bowl
- Primary Recruitment Orientation: Monday, September 10, 2018 at 7pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Ballrooms
- Sisterhood Round: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 and Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:30pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union and Lawlor Events Center
- Philanthropy Round: Friday, September 14, 2018 at 3:30pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union and Lawlor Events Center
- Preference Round: Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:30am in the Joe Crowley Student Union and Lawlor Events Center
- Bid Day: Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 10am in the Jot Travis Lawn
Panhellenic Council (PHC) Recruitment Process:
Panhellenic Council recruitment occurs within the first few weeks of each semester. However, the process varies based on the time of year.
Primary Recruitment (Fall Semester)
Primary recruitment is the Panhellenic community's annual, week-long process that allows prospective members to look at each Panhellenic organization. During this series of events, chapters will educate you about their philanthropic ideals, academic standards, and sisterhood. To participate in Primary Recruitment (Fall Semester), complete the registration form.
Open Recruitment (Spring Semester)
Open Recruitment is the Panhellenic community's recruitment process that occurs during the Spring semester. Depending on the circumstances, not all Panhellenic chapters participate in informal recruitment. If you are interested in joining a chapter during the spring semester, contact the chapter directly to see if they are hosting recruitment events.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.