Multicultural Greek Council
Spring 2018 Council Recruitment Events
Join us for the Multicultural Greek Council's bi-annual Yard Show on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 7pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Ballrooms!
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) Recruitment/Intake Process:
Our culturally based fraternities and sororities conduct recruitment throughout the year. Each group maintains their own schedule of events, which are often included on chapter websites and social media.
To participate in recruitment:
- Complete the registration form.
- Contact the fraternity or sorority you are interested in through the contact information provided at open recruitment events.
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, time commitment, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Choose the fraternity or sorority that fits you and what you are looking for in an organization.
- Sign a membership invitation with the chapter and the Multicultural Greek Council.
- Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen to associate with.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.