Multicultural Greek Council
Fall 2019 Council Recruitment Events
- MGC Cookout: Tuesday, August 27th, at 11 am in the KC Lawn
- Yard Show: Wednesday, August 28th, at 10 pm in the Quad
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) Recruitment/Intake Process:
Our culturally-based fraternities and sororities conduct recruitment throughout the year. Each group maintains its own schedule of events, which are often included in chapter websites and social media.
To participate in recruitment:
- Complete the interest form.
- Contact the fraternity or sorority you are interested in through the contact information provided at open recruitment events.
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, time commitment, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Choose the fraternity or sorority that fits you and what you are looking for in an organization.
- Sign a membership invitation with the chapter and the Multicultural Greek Council.
- Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen to associate with.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.