Multicultural Greek Council
Fall 2018 Council Recruitment Events
- "Meet the Greeks" Cookout: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 12pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Gateway Plaza
- Yard Show: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10pm in the Quad
- Service Event: Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 11am in the Joe Crowley Student Union
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) Recruitment/Intake Process:
Our culturally based fraternities and sororities conduct recruitment throughout the year. Each group maintains their own schedule of events, which are often included on chapter websites and social media.
To participate in recruitment:
- Complete the interest form.
- Contact the fraternity or sorority you are interested in through the contact information provided at open recruitment events.
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, time commitment, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Choose the fraternity or sorority that fits you and what you are looking for in an organization.
- Sign a membership invitation with the chapter and the Multicultural Greek Council.
- Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen to associate with.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.