Order of Omega Outstanding Leader
This award is presented to a student who provides exceptional leadership and personal commitment within their chapter and the Fraternity and Sorority Community as well as participates in university and/or student government-sponsored leadership opportunities. This student possesses strong competency for self-awareness and interpersonal communication. This student also supports the learning and development of others, fosters deliberation and bridge building, honors context and culture, and moves ideas into actions. All applicants must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA when applying.
Please attach the nominee's resume including their involvement within their organization, the FSL community and on campus. Address the following statements; please limit your answers to 250 words.
- How does the nominee positively represent their respective council's values?
- Please provide an instance where the nominee used their effective leadership style.
- How does the nominee collaborate with others to achieve goals?
- Please list other organizations the nominee is affiliated with, including leadership positions they have held if applicable.
- Please share an instance in which the nominee has worked to improve relations between the FSL community and other groups on campus.