Individual Awards and Applications
Please complete your award application by submitting answers and relevant documentation. Application forms will be closed on Monday, January 1, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
Awards will be announced at the Fraternity and Sorority Banquet in the Spring 2020 semester.
Individual Award Categories
- Outstanding Chapter Advisor
- Outstanding New Member
- Outstanding Fraternity/Sorority Member
- Outstanding Community Outreach
- Order of Omega Outstanding Leader
- Gamma Sigma Alpha Outstanding Scholar
- Outstanding Chapter President
- Most Influential Member
For the Individual Awards, you may nominate yourself or another person. The awards recognize individual service and accomplishments between January and December 2019 (the 2019 calendar year, includes Spring 2019, Summer 2019, and Fall 2019 semesters).
- Note word limits, which are indicated for each question.
- Be specific and provide examples.
- In order to make your nomination stand out to the judges, give particular details about the nominee's accomplishments and avoid generalizations.
- Certain awards allow for you to upload optional documentation, however, this will help you stand out throughout the judging process.
- Keep in mind that the judges will consider events and accomplishments that occurred only between January and December 2019
- Please indicate the nominee's name and organization.