Chapter Awards and Applications
Please complete your chapter's award application by submitting answers and relevant documentation. Application forms will be closed on Monday, January 1, 2020, at 11:59 pm.
Awards will be announced at the Fraternity and Sorority Banquet in the Spring 2020 semester.
Chapter Award Categories
- Community Service
- Recruitment Practices
- Member Education & Development
- Risk Management
- Alumni/Alumnae Relations
- Leadership Excellence
- Cross-Council Interaction
For the Chapter Awards, you may nominate yourself or another person. The awards recognize individual service and accomplishments between January and December 2019 (the 2019 calendar year, includes Spring 2019, Summer 2019, and Fall 2019 semesters).
- Under each statement check if it is "Applicable" or "Not Applicable".
- If the statement does apply to your organization and you have checked "Applicable", uploading supporting documentation.
- If the statement does NOT apply to your organization and you have checked "Not Applicable", please explain in the provided response box as to why it does not apply.
- Directly below each statement, the required supporting documentation is indicated.
- All sections in the chapter awards refer to chapter accomplishments between January and December 2019 (the 2019 calendar year, includes Spring 2019, Summer 2019, and Fall 2019 semesters).
- NOTE: If you do not upload supporting documents, but have selected "Applicable" that section will not count towards the total score for that individual application.
- Awards will be determined for each category by the quality of documentation provided.
- Documentation can include, but is not limited to:
- Event programs
- Meeting minutes
- Newspaper articls
- PowerPoint presentations
- Excerpts from chapter constitution/bylaws
- E-mail exchanges
- Use screenshots of relevant web-based pages as documentation.
- Some statements require specific types of documentation as noted. If this specific documentation is not provided, your application will not receive credit for the response.
- Highlight significant information in a piece of documentation that includes a lot of text.
- Keep in mind that the judges will consider events and accomplishments that occurred only between January and December 2019 (Spring 2019, Summer 2019, and Fall 2019 semesters).