Fraternity and Sorority Life Revival
Integrity. Character. Cultural Diversity.
- A new generation, of campus leaders, are offering a fresh take on long-standing University fraternity and sorority life traditions.
- University-recognized fraternities and sororities are committed to providing healthy and safe social experiences that positively impact student success.
- Any organization or individual that wishes to be a part of this new legacy is welcome to join.
Organizations recognized by the University include:
|Alpha Kappa Lambda||Alpha Pi Sigma|
|Alpha Phi Alpha||Delta Sigma Theta|
|FarmHouse||Gamma Rho Lambda|
|Kappa Alpha Psi||Kappa Delta Chi|
|Lambda Psi Rho||Kappa Phi Lambda|
|Lambda Theta Phi||Lambda Phi Xi|
|Nu Alpha Kappa||Phi Sigma Rho|
|Omega Delta Phi||Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi|
|Omega Delta Sigma||Sigma Omega Nu|
|Phi Beta Sigma|
|Phi Delta Theta|
|Phi Gamma Delta|
|Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia|
|Sigma Phi Epsilon|
|Sigma Tau Gamma|
|Tau Kappa Epsilon|
Learn more at our Fraternity and Sorority Life Wolf Pack Welcome events
- GO Fest, Friday, August 23, 2019, at 9:00 p.m. in the Joe Crowley Student Unio
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Cookout, Saturday, August 24, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. in the Quad
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Information Session, Sunday, August 25, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. in the Joe Crowley Student Union