Dean is an engineer with over 20 years’ experience providing first-class facility management and engineering services to diverse organizations worldwide. He brings a broad background including planning, programming, construction management, facilities and infrastructure operations and sustainment, budget development and execution, emergency management, environmental management, and housing.
Dean oversees the following:
- Design Services
- Construction Services
- Planning & Programming Services
- Master of Science, Administration, Central Michigan University, 1998
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, US Air Force Academy, 1992
- Executive Military Leadership School, 2008
- Senior Military Leadership School, 2003
- Certified Facility Manager, International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
Not sure which? Tell us more about your needs in this short survey on the Facilities Services homepage, and we'll show you where to request assistance (or connect you with someone who can help).