UndocuAlly design contest
Design a butterfly in support of UndocuAlly communications on campus!
A symbol of life and rebirth, the butterfly has been adopted as the unofficial mascot for migration, specifically, migration of the undocumented. Some groups who use the butterfly as a symbol for DACA and undocumented students incorporate elements of already-established branding, such as U.C. Berkeley's use of their belltower. The University of Nevada, Reno's winning design will be featured on UndocuAlly marketing materials on campus and beyond.
The winning student will receive a Wolf Pack gift from the Wolfshop at The Joe.
Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement with contest rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Submissions become the property of the University of Nevada, Reno. The designer will retain the right to use the design in a portfolio of design work.
- Must be a student attending the University of Nevada, Reno and currently enrolled in at least one class Spring Semester 2018
- Must be in good academic standing for Spring Semester 2018
- Individual submissions only, no group submissions will be accepted, limit 1 entry per person
- Drawing, photograph or digital art must be your own original work
- Accepted digital formats: Vector file, (.eps or .ai files) only
- Resolution must be at least 300 dpi
- Original artwork must be at least 5x5 inches and no larger then 11x17 inches
- Design should contain elements that symbolize Pack Pride and/or use Nevada and University symbols, including the wolf
- The butterfly can be in color or monochromatic, but use of silver and blue is preferred
- All submissions must be received on or before April 6, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- Complete the form below with your submission attached