Seth Cosimini teaches courses in literature and writing, and his research engages the literature, culture and thought of the African diaspora; American literary and cultural history; and cultural studies and critical theory.
- 19th-century American literature
- Literature and culture of the African diaspora
- The Black Radical Tradition
- Cultural studies
- Critical pedagogy
- “‘I’m a Motherfuckin’ Monster!’: Play, Perversity, and Performance of Nicki Minaj.” Feminist Formations, vol. 29, no. 2, 2017.
- “AmeriKKKa’s Human Sacrifice: Blackness, Gangsta Rap, and Authentic Villainy.” Violence in American Popular Culture, edited by David Schmid, vol. 2, Praeger, 2015.
- Ph.D., English, University at Buffalo, SUNY, 2019
- M.A., English, University at Buffalo, SUNY, 2013
- B.A., English, Wheaton College, 2010