- Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D., English (Rhetoric and Composition), University of Nevada, Reno, 2018
- M.A., English, SUNY Oswego, 2012
- B.A., English (Creative Writing concentration), SUNY New Paltz, 2003
Phillip Goodwin's teaching and research interests include rhetorical theory, public sphere theory, activist rhetorics and multimodal/digital composition and public engagement pedagogies.
- "On Theory and Resistance: From an Epistemological to an Ontological Project." Works & Days, vol. 36(1), 2018, Forthcoming.
- "Accountable to Whom?: The Rhetorical Circulation of Neoliberalism and the Discourse on Higher Education." Co-authored with Katrina Miller and Catherine Chaput, Neoliberal Rhetoric and Everyday Life, Ed. Kim Hong Nguyen. Palgrave Macmillian, 2016, pp. 15-37.
- "Around the Bend: Review Essay." Literacy in Composition Studies, vol. 5(1), 2017, pp. 67-75.