It is recommended that students meet with an academic adviser at least once each semester to discuss course selection, progress toward graduation, and to create a lasting connection with faculty and staff within the English department.
A list of English advisers and contact information is available at the College of Liberal Art's Student Center.
Contact the English Department at (775) 784-6689 or by email at email@example.com for availability and to schedule appointments. Please include your major/minor and the purpose for the appointment.
For summer advisement (May 4 - Aug. 26, 2017), please contact the College of Liberal Arts Student Center at (775) 682-8745 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Major and minor declaration forms can be found on the Academic Central forms page.
Major and minor worksheets are listed below:
- Literature major worksheet (pre-2016)
- Literature major worksheet (2016 and after)
- Writing major worksheet (pre-2016)
- Writing major worksheet (2016 and after)
- Language and Linguistics major worksheet
- English for Secondary Teaching major worksheet
- Minor worksheet (pre-2016)
- Minor worksheet (2016 and after)