Register for the College of Engineering Internship and Career Fair and enjoy direct access to the University of Nevada, Reno's best and brightest engineering and computer science graduates.
We will welcome you to our beautiful campus in your efforts to develop a sustainable pipeline of internship and employee talent that can help drive your company or organization's innovation and future success.
Learn more about our students and how they can enhance your company.
Table registration is $400. Each registration includes two representatives, and additional representatives may be added for $35 each, up to four representatives per table. Late registration, add $50.
Walk-in registrations on the day of the career fair are $500.
What comes with a table registration?
- One 3' x 6' table
- Two chairs
- One 6' x 9' space (NOTE: Your table, chairs and display materials are limited to this space.)
- Two parking permits
- Two representative registrations
- Two amenity packs including small items such as water and a name badge holder
- Access to a continental breakfast
- Two box lunches (Choose from chicken or vegetarian sandwich)
All companies attending the career fair agree to abide by our Terms and Policies (PDF).