Gdansk University of Technology
Gdansk University of Technology is located in Gdansk, Poland, on the coast of the Baltic Sea. The University offers courses in both English and Polish, and includes more than 30 undergraduate majors. Browse a complete list of degrees offered in English.
Departments at the University include the following:
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
- Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology Faculty of Management and Economics
How to apply
Please contact Julia McMillin in the College of Engineering at email@example.com for additional information.