Summer Research in Dresden
Two applicants will be selected to spend the summer (8-10 weeks) at Technische Universität in Dresden, Germany.
Scholarships of a 600 € euro travel allowance and an 800 € euro monthly allowances are available.
Eligibility to apply
- Must be an engineering student (all disciplines of engineering are accepted) at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Engineering students who are graduating in May are eligible to apply
Scholarship application requirements
Applicants must submit the application documents described below to Julia McMillin, Exchange Coordinator, at email@example.com by January deadline.
- Nomination for the program by your home institution exchange coordinator / nomination letter
- Letter of motivation naming the institute or chair in which you wish to carry out your research. TU Dresden matches you with a doctoral student, scientist, or professor of the desired research field. Information on research topics of TU Dresden's academic staff members is available on the TU-Dresden.de website. Choose the respective Faculty/Department under "The Faculty" and "Institutes and Chairs"
- Transcript of Records
We ask that after the exchange program has concluded, scholarship recipients agree to the following:
- Share photos from the exchange with us to use for marketing purposes
- Help promote the exchange after their trip has ended (for example, make a class announcement to engineering students)