- Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D., Animal Behavior, Northwestern University
Animal Behavior, Animal Intelligence
- Gardner, R. A. & Gardner, B. T. (1998). The structure of learning from sign stimuli to sign language. Mahwah NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Gardner, R.A., & Gardner, B.T. (1998). Ethological study of early language. Human Evolution, 13, 189-207.
- Gardner, R.A. (2006). Road to Language: Longer, more believable, more relevant. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 29, 285-286.
- Gardner, R.A. (2007). Comparative intelligence and intelligent comparison. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 31, 135-136.