I am so excited about helping to prepare and support College of Education Students before, during, and after their practicum and internship experiences! These are such exciting times in a educator's career and I am honored to be able to be a part of this learning journey with our students!
Joe Nannini is Director of Clinical Experience and Assessment for the College of Education at The University of Nevada, Reno. Joe received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Development and Family Studies from the University of Nevada, Reno, Master of Arts in Teaching, Elementary Education from Sierra Nevada College and his Ed.S in Educational Leadership from the University of Nevada, Reno. Prior to his current role at Nevada, Joe led the Career Mentor team in the Nevada Career Studio at UNR. Joe worked for 11 years as an educator and administrator within the Washoe County School District and the Diocese of Reno.
With a strong belief in community involvement, Joe currently serves on the boards of several non-profit organizations including:
- President Elect - The University of Nevada Alumni Council
- Immediate Past Chairman of the Board - Artown Board of Directors
- Council Member - Truckee Meadows Community College, (TMCC) President's Institutional Advisory Council
- Regional Representative, American Association of Employment in Education
- Ed.S in Educational Leadership, University of Nevada, Reno
- M.A. in Teaching, Elementary Education, Sierra Nevada College
- B.S., Human Development and Family Studies, University of Nevada, Reno