College of Education Computer Lab
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
The COE Computer lab is a general-use lab located on the first floor of the William Raggio Building, room 1006 and 1006B. You can contact us either by calling
(775) 327-5280 or by emailing email@example.com.
The lab features 60 Dell PC workstations with most contemporary software applications such as MS Office, Adobe CS5, SPSS and QuickTime; several workstations have Camtasia Studio, Inspiration, and Windows Live Movie Maker as well.
The main computer lab (rm 1006) has 36 workstations and is equipped for classroom instruction with 'smart classroom' audio-visual technology as well as an ActivClassroom Promethean system. The main lab may be reserved for university courses, technology-related events, meetings, and seminars.
The back lab (rm 1006B) has 24 workstations and three HP ScanJet scanners.
Black and white and color printing is available using the WolfCard only.
Saved data is lost when lab PCs are rebooted, so please save data and files to a flash drive, CD, or email the data to yourself as an attachment for later use.
Piracy of software and intellectual property is strictly prohibited in the lab.
Food and drinks are NOT permitted at the workstations in the lab. Make use of the designated "drinks desk."
As a courtesy to others, please take all cell phone calls outside the lab.
Courses held in the lab:
- CEP 610 - Advanced Info. Tech. in Teaching
- EDRS 740 - Advanced Education Measurements & Statistics
- EDRS 741 - Applied Research Design & Analysis In Educ. I
- EDRS 743 - Applied Research Design & Analysis In Educ. II
- EDU 204 - Information Technology in Teaching
- EDU 214 - Teaching Teachers Technology - Dr. Leping Liu, Ms. Wenzhen Li
Please check the monthly lab schedules for times and meeting dates.
Supplies and Fees
- Black and White Prints: $0.10 each
- Color Prints: $0.25 each