Program Impact & PR
This page provides selected news articles, scholarly papers, and camper-parent comments about the program.
- Sample News Articles/TV Programs about the Summer Camp
- Selected Scholarly Papers about the Program
- Out-of-School-Time STEM Programs for Females: Implications for Research and Practice: Longer Term Programs, 2017) purchase the book through linked site.
- Out-of-School-Time (OST) Programs as Mathematics Support for Females" by Lynda R. Wiest (book chapter in International Perspectives on Gender and Mathematics Education, 2010): Purchase book through linked site or request chapter free from Dr. Wiest,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Impact of a Summer Mathematics and Technology Program for Middle School Girls" by Lynda R. Wiest (Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering, 2004): Purchase through linked site or request free from Dr. Wiest, email@example.com
- Unpublished Scholarly Papers about the Program
- Contact Dr. Lynda Wiest at firstname.lastname@example.org for copies of the most recent, but currently unpublished, papers written about the program.