Transitioning to Postsecondary Schools
Transition from high school to a postsecondary school can be a challenging yet rewarding time. The resources below aim to assist in a successful transition.
- Nevada Career Information System
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities (Department of Education)
- College Preparation Resources for Students (DO-IT, University of Washington)
- Parenting Post-Secondary Students with Disabilities: Becoming the Mentor, Advocate, and Guide Your Young Adult Needs
- Transitioning to Postsecondary Schools in Nevada