2018 Northern Nevada Diversity Summit
Challenges, Changes, and Solutions
The Reality of Equity and Diversity within Higher Education and the Community
The Cultural Diversity Committee will be hosting the Northern Nevada Diversity Summit titled "Challenges, Changes, and Solutions: The Reality of Equity and Diversity within Higher Education and the Community".
The summit's goals are to:
- Present challenges relating to equity and diversity within higher education and the community.
- Propose potential changes and/or solutions to the presented challenges within higher education and the community.
- Create a space for students, community members and higher education practitioners to share resources, programs and research related to the topic.
The summit offers attendees the opportunity to:
- Discover new programs and opportunities.
- Learn about new ideas and emerging research.
- Network with campus and community leaders.
Thursday, April 12th, 2018
University of Nevada, Reno Campus (Joe Crowley Student Union Building)
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Associated Students of the University of Nevada
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Joe Crowley Student Union
- Desert Research Institute
- Western Nevada College
- Great Basin College
Questions about the summit should be directed to Matthew Aguirre at email@example.com