Course development team
Each Faculty Course Developer is paired with an Instructional Designer, an Instructional Technologist, and a Librarian.
What we do
- Generate ideas, explore emerging pedagogy, analyze data, provide information and best practices.
- Meet with Faculty Course Developers to identify goals of online course development.
- Deploy technological tools and explain their use.
- Systematic design, development, and evaluation of processes and resources for learning.
- Help Faculty Course developers map their course and design it according to University and accessibility standards.
- Demonstrate available technology, best practices, and accessibility standards to help achieve said goals.
- We wear many hats: Information Architect, Educator, Pedagogical Engineer, Evaluator, Project Manager.
- We love designing great learning experiences by aligning objectives, activities, and assessments.
- We listen, consult, and perform needs-based analysis.
- We get excited to share educational technology, assessment ideas, and more.
- We also wear many hats: Problem Solver, Web Designer, Media Specialist, Accessibility Expert.
- We teach you how to use WebCampus and other tools to create great video materials and build the course you designed.
- We provide support to help you troubleshoot WebCampus tools and other technical issues.
- We work with audiovisual material, helping to ensure your finished product is accessible.
- We provide support for library resources, research, course reserves, and more.
- We can help you incorporate Open Education Resource (OERs) in your class and provide guidance on copyright, to help save your students money.