TurningPoint for faculty
All users need a Turning account. Faculty will need to register for an instructor account in order to use Turning for student engagement and assessment in the classroom.
A Turning account can be created directly from WebCampus. The account registration link can be accessed under Account on the global navigation menu on WebCampus.
TurningPoint has both web-based polling system and desktop polling applications. The web-based system can be accessed from the instructor Turning account web portal.
TurningPoint desktop application is installed in all smart classrooms. Instructors need to download and install the latest version of the TurningPoint desktop app on their office/personal computer in order to create polling questions and manage data. The desktop app can be downloaded directly from the instructor Turning account web portal.
TurningPoint desktop app (TurningPoint Classic) video tutorials
PowerPoint polling (PC)
- Getting started - create a presentation with polling slides (PC)
- Getting started - present polling slides (PC)
- Getting started - view polling results (PC)
- Getting started - manage session results
- Adding a multiple-choice question
- Adding a numeric response question
- Adding a priority ranking question
- Adding a word cloud question
- Adding a correct answer indicator
- Adding a count-down timer
- Adding a comparative link slide
- Converting text answer choices to images
- Adding demographic assignment
- Using demographic comparison feature
- Using the competition feature
Anywhere polling (PC)
PowerPoint polling (Mac)
- Getting started - create a presentation with polling slides (Mac)
- Getting started - present polling slides (Mac)
- Getting started - view polling results (Mac)