Spanish Language, Culture & Literature, Minor
The Spanish Language, Culture and Literature minor offered through the World Languages and Literatures Department within the College of Liberal Arts is an exciting opportunity to broaden the understanding of Hispanic, Chicano and Latino culture. The minor program provides students with cultural augmentation and a broad understanding of the Spanish language, culture and politics. To complete the minor, students must complete 21 credits, of which 18 credits must be upper-division courses. In addition, at least six credits must be completed on the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Spanish Translation, Minor
- Spanish Language and Society, Minor
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Literature and Culture Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization) and Secondary Education, B.A./B.A. in Ed.
Contact College of Liberal Arts
Advising: (775) 682-8745