Spanish Translation, Minor
The Spanish Translation minor offered through the World Languages and Literatures Department within the College of Liberal Arts is an exciting opportunity to perfect translation skills while expanding the knowledge of the Hispanic culture. The minor in Spanish Translation addresses the needs of students interested in Spanish translation and wishing to acquire a higher degree of competence in the field. The minor allows graduates to better serve, at a basic level, the ever-growing needs of the community in basic translating tasks. The minor will also be a first step for those interested in pursuing a professional career in the fields of translating and interpreting. To complete the minor, students must complete 21 credits, of which six credits must be completed on the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Spanish Language, Culture & Literature, Minor
- Spanish Language and Society, Minor
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Literature and Culture Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization) and Secondary Education, B.A./B.A. in Ed.
Contact College of Liberal Arts
Advising: (775) 682-8745
|Location||Ansari Business Building|