Spanish Language and Society, Minor
The Spanish Language and Society minor offered through the World Languages and Literatures Department within the College of Liberal Arts is a great way to broaden oral and compositional competency in Spanish. The minor program will equip students to engage with a growing sector of the United States as well as compete for jobs that increasingly demand multilingual skills. To complete the minor, students must complete 21 credits, of which 18 credits must be upper-division courses. In addition, at least six credits must be completed on the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Spanish Translation, Minor
- Spanish Language, Culture & Literature, Minor
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Literature and Culture Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization) and Secondary Education, B.A./B.A. in Ed.
Contact College of Liberal Arts
|Location||Ansari Business Building|