Graduate Certificate Degrees & Programs
We offer undergraduate certificates and minors and an Advanced Graduate Certificate in addiction treatment services.
The Graduate Certificate in Gender, Race and Identity provides a curriculum that complements existing graduate programs both at the M.A. and the Ph.D. levels. A Graduate Certificate Program in Gender, Race and Identity will be of benefit to students who are pursuing a graduate degree in other areas, including business, history, social work, social psychology, psychology, and sociology.
This major prepares students to work with individuals of all ages and their families.
Curious about what nursing is and how you can become a nurse? Learn more about our programs.
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Clinical Nurse Leader, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Nursing Education, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
The multidisciplinary Graduate Renewable Energy Certificate (GREC) is designed for professionals in the energy industry, including administrators, engineers, business entrepreneurs, and others impacted by new policies and practices related to renewable energy. It is also designed for people whose goal is to prepare for employment in an energy-related field. The online certificate in renewable energy covers renewable energy technologies, markets, business, and policy.