Language and Communication Degrees & Programs
The academic program in communication studies at the University of Nevada, Reno, emphasizes training in oral communication skills and the cognitive principles and strategies that support them.
The English department prepares students for a variety of professions that range from teaching to law, publication to management, public administration to technical writing.
PackTeach is for anybody interested in teaching secondary history, Spanish, social sciences, or English and anyone interested in adding an extra career option to their liberal arts degrees.
Spanish includes courses in Peninsular, Hispanic-American, and U.S. Latino culture and literature.
- Spanish Translation, Minor
- Spanish Language and Society, Minor
- Spanish Language, Culture & Literature, Minor
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Literature and Culture Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization) and Secondary Education, B.A./B.A. in Ed.
The Department of World Languages and Literatures offers a graduate program for earning a Master of Arts in World Languages and Literature.