- Area/Department Website: Graduate School
The Ph.D. program in Education prepares you at an advanced level to work in the professorial ranks of higher education or assume positions of leadership in schools and agencies. The degree provides rich preparation by exposing you to a wide variety of courses and experiences related to fundamental theories and concepts associated with education, as well as current issues and trends in teaching and learning.
Strengths of the program lie in the opportunity for you to be exposed to a variety of courses and to faculty members in the College of Education and the University, while having a defined area of concentration for your study.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Ph.D. in Education
- Ph.D. in Education: STEM Education
- Ph.D. in Education: Counselor Education and Supervision
- Ph.D. in Education: Literacy Studies
- Ph.D. in Education: Equity and Diversity in Education
- Ph.D. in Education: Special Education and Disability Studies
- Ph.D. in Education: English Language Learners
- Ph.D. in Education: Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Education: Information Technology in Education
Contact College of Education
|Phone||(775) 784-4345 (Main)|
|Location||William J. Raggio|