Prospective graduate students
I am always looking for self-motivated students to work with me. If you are interested, please send me your CV, GRE (for graduate students), TOEFL (for international students) and other materials that you believe will help you get the position (e.g., research statement, personal statement, publications, transcripts, awards, etc.).
Dr. Yan has a broad research interest in big data and his recent research areas include:
- Machine learning/deep learning
- Cloud/edge/fog/serverless computing
- Performance evaluation and optimization
- Data-driven disaster monitoring and response
- Secure and dependable computing