Creating Dynamically Sized Photographs
Creating Dynamically Sized Photographs is an important and easy thing to do. They're important, because you don't know which device your viewer may be on. They allow your picture to compress to the dimensions of a phone or a tablet, or even a large desktop.
- Click On The Image Creation Icon:
- Open the General Tab and pick the Image URL.
- You'll see the image show in the preview.
- Now fill an image description for the image.
- Click the Appearance tab.
- Choose the Class img-responsive from the list.
- Update to include the image.