Students will receive the following:
- One-on-one tutoring
- Whole group reading & writing instruction within a robotics program
The program will focus on a research-based literacy curriculum with an emphasis on the use of robotics for children to enhance and motivate students to use listening, speaking, reading, and writing as applied to technology with modes of learning to improve their reading and writing.
- May 1, 2019 - Registration Opens **submit completed registration form & program deposit**
- June 1, 2019 - Early Bird Rate Ends
- June 8, 2019 - Acceptance Notifications Begin
- July 8, 2019 - Registration Closes **full payment due**
- July 15, 2019 - First Day of Summer Program **no refunds after July 8th**
If your child is accepted you will receive a welcome packet with additional information by June 8th other students will be placed on a waiting list. You may contact Monika Bharti if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the completed application form to the CLL graduate assistant Monika Bharti.