Civil Engineering, Minor
Civil engineering focuses on teaching students to apply their scientific and engineering knowledge to the construction of infrastructure projects. Students study buildings, bridges, highways and foundations, and learn to make decisions about engineering and design that take social, economic and environmental concerns into account.
Requirements for a minor in civil engineering
The minor in civil engineering requires 18 credits, 12 of which must be upper-division courses approved by the chair of both the major and minor departments.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Civil Engineering, Minor
- Environmental Engineering, Minor
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Ph.D. in Civil and Environmental Engineering
Contact Civil and Environmental Engineering
|Location||Scrugham Engineering and Mines|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557