Virtual career fair instructions
How do I add a representative to my registration?
- All fair attendees must have an active Handshake account.
- Search for team members in the Fair registration form. Once a team member's name appears in the search box results, click the blue button "Add Team" in the lower right corner.
How do I engage with students at a virtual fair?
- Group Sessions: You and your team host as many 30 minute group sessions as you like! Group sessions are the best way to share your organization's information with up to 50 participants at a time. Facilitate a Q&A after your presentation-all in real time!
- 1:1 Sessions: You and your team meet with individual students for 10 minute video conversations/interviews. Schedule as many 1:1 sessions as you and your representatives like.
Important information about schedules: Group and 1:1 sessions
- Once you publish your team's schedule, students are able to view and register to attend your group and 1:1 sessions.
- Please publish your schedules by Friday, November 6th, to give us plenty of time to trouble-shoot any problems you may encounter.
- Students will be able to access the Group and 1:1 Sessions on Monday, November 9th, meaning that students might miss seeing your organization if you have not set up your sessions by that date.
- The person who registers for the fair is the "schedule owner." The schedule owner is the only person who can set up group and 1:1 sessions.
- You may make additions, deletions and changes to your schedules until 24 hours before the fair begins.
- We suggest you do not set any student requirements. Requirements exclude students who have not updated their Handshake profile, but might meet your requirements.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with your Handshake virtual fair registration, please don't hesitate to contact us.