College letterhead

Letterhead provides your documents with a professional look along with your contact information. There are two ways to create letterhead for the College or your unit or department:

Printed letterhead

We use official University letterhead ordered through the University's official contract printer for University stationary and imprinted office supplies, such as name badges, letterhead, envelopes and business cards.

The contract printer is Barker Business Systems of Sparks, Nevada. Orders may be placed with Barker online with a PCard through the University's Official Online Stationary Catalog website. If you experience any difficulty registering on or logging into the stationary catalog site, contact Karen Nowicki with Barker Business Systems, 775-856-1771. For information and instructions on navigating the catalog site and on each of the stationary options available, visit the University's Stationary website.

University letterhead

All business stationary items should be ordered through Barker. Should this pose a challenge due to cost or distance, please contact your College's communications team. Below are letterhead files for reference and for use as electronic letterhead only.

Electronic letterhead

Electronic letterhead is a great way to ensure that documents sent via email maintain our College's branding.

College letterhead

Unit letterhead

Experiment Station Letterhead

Extension letterhead

Associate Dean & Director's offices
County offices

Department letterhead