Prepare for the Fair
Tuesday, February 22, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Thinking about your future? You should attend this event! You will get to participate in:
- Resume critiques from professionals in all business sectors
- Mock Interviews
- Professional Headshot (free!)
- 10 minutes sessions on Professional Dress, 1st Impressions, LinkedIn
- Practice Career Fair Booths
Wednesday, March 2, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Join employers attending the career fair and students seeking to learn more about career opportunities at an unstructured networking event. This event is a great opportunity for employers to meet students in a more casual environment.
College of Business Career Fair
Thursday, March 3, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The official event where students can take their critiqued resume and freshly practiced interview skills from Prepare for the Fair and meet with over 70 employers. Employers can expect to engage with over 500 students. You may just find what you’ve been looking for.
Employers connect with hundreds of students from every major and work background. This is a great opportunity for companies to promote themselves, available internships, and part-time/full-time positions. This event has successfully connected hundreds of students and employers over the years. Each year we see an increase in student and employer attendance.
To register your company for this event, please follow these steps:
- Sign in or create an account at Nevada Careers
- Once logging on click the “Events” tab in your dashboard, then “Add Request”, and select “Career Fair.”
- Fill out the necessary information and then click “Submit.”
- On the following page, select the registration type that applies to your company and proceed to payment.
- The fee for employers attending the event is $400 ($300 for non-profits).
*Students do not have to pre-register and are free to attend. Bring several copies of your resume and dress professionally.
QUESTIONS? Email us at email@example.com and you will receive a response within one business day.