Economics, Society and Natural Resources Projects
- Evaluation of the Effects of Nuclear Power Generation on the Lake Huron Lake Whitefish Fishery and the Economic and Community Development of the Saugeen Ojibway Nation, Saugeen Ojibway Nation, Ontario, Canada (2016-17)
- Rural to Urban Water Transfers, Climate Change and the Future of Rural Agricultural Economies in the Semi-Arid West: A Comparative Regional Analysis, with Colorado State University, USDA (2014-17)
- Evaluating the Economic Returns of Fuel Treatments at Multiple Spatial Scales: Accounting for Treatment, Timing and Ecological Conditions, Bureau of Land Management and Joint Fire Science Program (2014-2018)
- Metrics for the Evaluation of Move to Work Programs, Reno Housing Authority, Reno, Nevada (2014 - 2018)
- "Water for the Seasons", National Science Foundation and USDA (2016 - 2018)
- Economics of the Sage Grouse Listing Decision, Resources for the Future (2015 - 2017)
- "Price Elasticity Study", Las Vegas Valley Water District, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016
- "Evaluating Truckee Meadows Water Authority's Conservation Messaging", 2015-16
- "Truckee Meadows Water Authority Conservation Plan Estimate of Water Saved". Truckee Meadows Water Authority. 2014-15
- "Scenic Beauty, Forest Health and Wildfire Threat Reduction; the Nexus between Private Values and Public Land Management Goals." supported by McStennis (USDA Forest Service) and Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station.
- "Integrating Market and Non-Market Benefits to Value Ecological Change in Agroecosystems: An Application to Invasive Weeds on Great Basin Rangeland" Sponsored by USDA ARS / US EPA STAR
- "The Influence of Weather and Climate Change on Water Demand" as part of the Urban Water Vulnerability Study Sponsored by Nevada EPSCoR
- "Benefits and Costs of Natural Resource Policies Affecting Ecosystem Services on Public and Private Lands" A USDA Regional Multistate Project.
- "Economic benefits of fire and fire surrogate Treatments" for the Sagebrush Steppe Treatment Evaluation Project (SageSTEP). Sponsored by the Joint Fire Science Program.
- "The Economics Component of the Area-wide Pest Management Program for Annual Grasses in the Great Basin Ecosystem" -USDA ARS's
- "Institutional Design for Resource Allocation and Risk Sharing among Private and Public Sector Agents to Manage Invasive Grasses and Wildfire in the Great Basin." Sponsored by USDA Economic Research Service PREISM Grant
- "Estimating the Economic Costs of Annual Grass Invasion for Ranchers in the Great Basin" sponsored by the Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station
- "Motivation For Private Landowner Investment To Reduce Risk And Costs Of Rangeland Wildfires In Nevada." Sponsored by the Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station
- "Simulating the Expected Value of Changing Spatial Distributions of Wildfire Resources in Response to Wildfire Probability Outlooks." Sponsored by the U.S. Forest Service.