Conference Services Group
Moving Business Forward
To diversify the Conference Services Group portfolio, providing opportunities for staff development, student application and internship, professional development to businesses, and external funding to Nevada.
The Conference Services Group specializes in innovation and strategic management in providing quality, professional event services.
We specialize in strategic meeting management - meeting your goals and improving your return on investment.
With experienced event staff and management, we offer exceptional comprehensive conference services that include:
- Procuring and contracting with event facilities, as well as reservations and housing
- Budgeting large and small events, in addition to tracking accounts
- Contracting with and coordinating staff, volunteers, speakers and other staff and production team members
- Providing technology and audiovisual assistance
- Creating customizable registration systems in house
- Planning and arranging for function room set up, and food and beverage
- Marketing and promotion, as well as the production of presented materials
- Sponsoring and delivering distance education and web-based products
- Coordinating efforts with state and national credentialing boards for continuing education
The College of Business Conference Services Group provides services in regards to registration, procurement, onsite management, budget management, marketing, sponsor and exhibitor management and sales, website design, event coordination, event design, site selection and negotiation, continuing education provider, and speaker management. The staff has experience working on an event up to 3,000 participants and a multi-million dollar budget as well as small, high-priority events. For more information, please contact Julie Hogan, Chair of Conference Services at: 775-682-8542 or email@example.com