Assistant Professor of Finance
Office: Ansari Business 311A
Tel: (775) 682-9170
Fax: (775) 784-1769
Corporate Finance (Capital Structure), Market Microstructure, Information, Price Discovery, Liquidity, Valuation
- Ph.D., Finance, University of Mississippi, GPA 4.00, May 2017
- M.S., Economics and Finance, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, GPA 4.00, Aug 2011
- Yildiz, S., Fuller, K. P., Uymaz, Y. (2018). Credit default swaps and firms' financing policies. Journal of Corporate Finance, 48, 34-48.
- Yildiz, S., Fuller, K. P. (2018), Managerial learning through customer-supplier link. Journal of Financial Research (forthcoming).
- Yildiz, S. (2018). Dynamic arbitrageurs' long-run impacts on convertible bond issuers' stock prices. Theoretical Economics Letters (forthcoming).
- Yildiz, S., Van Ness, B. F., Van Ness, R. A. (2017). The Role of HFTs in Order Flow Toxicity and Stock Price Variance and Predicting Changes in HFTs' Liquidity Provision. Journal of Economics and Finance, 41, 739-762.
- Yildiz, S., Altuntas, M., Liebenberg, A. P., D. Watson, E. D. (2017). Hedging, Cash Flows, and Firm Value: Evidence of an Indirect Effect. Journal of Insurance Issues, 40(1), 1-22.
- Financial Management Theory and Practice
- Business Finance