Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Advising Info: Academic Advisors
The Bachelor of Arts in Economics is designed to prepare students for positions as economic and statistical analysts in business, government and nonprofit organizations, and for the teaching profession.
In addition, it provides a strong foundation for graduate study and research in the fields of economics, business, public policy and law.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Economics, Minor
- Economic Policy, Minor
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Science in Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics
Contact College of Business
|Location||Ansari Business Building|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557