Online EMBA Application Checklist
To apply to the EMBA program, please do the following:
Create an account and submit an application.
Submit letters of recommendation, personal statement and resume.
- Send two letters of recommendation, a two-page statement of purpose indicating the applicant’s educational and career objectives and a current resume through the application portal.
- If your application has been submitted without attachments, these items may be emailed to Erin Aldrich at email@example.com.
Submit official transcripts.
- Send one copy of official transcripts from each college or university where work has been completed to:
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557
International applicants should review the information provided by the Graduate School regarding submitting transcripts.
Complete and submit GMAT/GRE scores.
- Submit the official score report of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). Please visit the GMAT website or the GRE website for information. Schedule your test as soon as possible. Scheduling times may be limited and results may take several weeks to reach the University. The test results for GMAT or GRE should be sent to the Graduate School at the University of Nevada, Reno (see address in #3 above). The school code is 4844.
- Applicants must submit results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Exceptions are only granted if the applicant has completed one of the following:
- An accredited graduate degree (Master's, Ph.D.)
- A professional degree (JD, MD, DVM, etc.)
- An active CPA, CFP, CMA, IMA or PE license
If you have questions about or need assistance with your application please contact Erin Aldrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775) 784-4652.