Phone: (775) 784-1355
- Office: Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center Room 307M
- Mail Stop: 2322
- Ph.D. candidate, Basque Studies with emphasis in Anthropology, University of Nevada, Reno, Fall 2018
- M.A., Curriculum and Instruction, certificate in ESL, University of Kansas, 2009
- B.A., International Studies, Spanish, Latin American Studies, University of Kansas, 2004
Kerri Lesh has spent most of her professional years working in various positions within the field of education. She has also taught English in Costa Rica, while earning her bachelor's degree. After earning a master's, she taught ESL and Spanish for K-12 levels in Kansas City, Missouri for several years.
Lesh also worked in the university setting as an admissions counselor, focusing on the recruitment of minoritized students into higher education opportunities. Her current position as a graduate student has funneled me into instructing as a teaching assistant.
She has also worked within the wine industry at just about every position of the wine-making process, as well as in various positions within restaurants alongside her experience in education.
- Intersection of language and food