Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to integrate scientific findings from nursing, biopsychosocial fields, genetics, public health, quality improvement, and organizational sciences for the continual improvement of nursing care across diverse settings.
- Students will be able to provide advanced, ethical, evidence-based nursing services for multi-cultural and ethnic individuals, families, aggregates, and select populations.
- Students will be able to apply patient-care and communication technologies to deliver, enhance, integrate, and coordinate care.
- Students will be able to collaborate with other professionals and members of the community to provide optimal health care to individuals, families, special populations, and communities with an emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention.
- Students will be able to respect diversity and address complex health care needs of persons, including the unserved and under-served, populations and communities, in the role of advanced practice nurse.