Nursing Education Certificate
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to synthesize theoretical, scientific, and contemporary clinical knowledge for the assessment and management of both health and illness states.
- Students will be able to implement clinical reasoning and builds collaborative intra- and interprofessional relationships to provide optimal care to patients.
- Students will be able to provide patient-centered, quality care to the adult and older adult population within the acute and critical care settings through incorporation of health promotion, health protections, disease prevention and treatment.
- Students will be able to impart knowledge and individualize therapies through the activities of advocacy, modeling and teaching
- Students will be able to apply evidence-based practice designed to improve quality of care and health outcomes by overseeing and directing the delivery of clinical services within an integrated system of healthcare.