skip to main content

Jones Center

Jones Center

Originally opened as the campus library in 1914, this longtime fixture on the historic University Quadrangle was designed by the famed Reno architect Frederick De Longchamps. Over the years, this building has served as the "Hall of English," the Department of Journalism, and as home to the Bureau of Business and Economic Research. Currently, it houses University Communications as well as members of the Divisions of Human Resources and Institutional Analysis.

Building Code: JC Building Number: 043

Take the next step...